March 7, 2012

Photography

As you might have noticed by now, I am not the world's greatest photographer. I do a passable job on my children, but a relatively terrible job on my cakes.

It's one part angle, and one part lighting, and one part just not knowing what I am doing. I keep thinking about getting one of those white box setups like they sell to make your eBay stuff look more awesome, but the cakes often won't fit in that.

One of these years I will get it figured out. In the interim I ask you all to bear with my awful photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cake Ninja asks that you keep it clean, polite, and non-spammy. The Cake Ninja reserves the right to delete any comment that is deemed to violate the above. Also, it'd be nice if you gave me a name to refer to you by, otherwise for all I know I have just one anonymous commenter :D