August 17, 2012

An experiment

As you may have noticed, I am not so great on keeping up with blog content. I mean well, but life gets in the way.

So, I am going to try an experiment. For the next two cakes, I will be taking photos and posting on the process from start (concept and reference art) to finish (happy recipients eating cake).

It dovetails nicely into Cake 101, because I'm doing gumpaste for one of them. (Speaking of Cake 101/Cake University, yes there are videos coming, as soon as my editor has time.)

So we'll see how it goes. I am not promising any specific sort of posting schedule, but both cakes are due September 15th, so expect to see more posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cake Ninja asks that you keep it clean, polite, and non-spammy. The Cake Ninja reserves the right to delete any comment that is deemed to violate the above. Also, it'd be nice if you gave me a name to refer to you by, otherwise for all I know I have just one anonymous commenter :D