August 15, 2012

A slight uptick in jobs

I know I haven't posted in forever, mostly because it's been a very busy life at Chez Cake Ninja.

However, I now have two different cake jobs coming up. For Sunday I am doing pastel cupcakes with flowers, birds, and butterflies for a first birthday party. And for the following Saturday I am doing a carrot cake for a baby shower.

Both are for friends, so it's customers I already had in my rolodex, but there's always the hope that some new business will come out of it.

I did not, as of yet, see any new business due to Handmade Homemade, and with the August HaHo having been canceled, and having to bow out of the September and October ones due to personal business, I am not sure I will. But there's always the December holiday market, and next year.

It takes time and energy to build a clientele, and I need to work on having more of both available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cake Ninja asks that you keep it clean, polite, and non-spammy. The Cake Ninja reserves the right to delete any comment that is deemed to violate the above. Also, it'd be nice if you gave me a name to refer to you by, otherwise for all I know I have just one anonymous commenter :D