April 11, 2012

Really, Wilton?

So, Wilton just had their "sweet-up" where they started showing off their new products for 2012/2013, and some of them are just making me shake my head.

The one that has me most annoyed at the moment is their new decorating bag sleeve.

Yes, you see that correctly -- instead of using a glass, like the cake ninja does, or an empty pringles can (a tip I picked up in the comments on their announcement) -- Wilton would love to sell you yet another tool to store in your cabinet.

Really, Wilton, this is the best you can do? How about a funky new icing tip? A cake leveler that actually works? A cake carrier that will accommodate some of the bigger shaped cakes (like the giant cupcake)? This cake decorating ninja is not amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cake Ninja asks that you keep it clean, polite, and non-spammy. The Cake Ninja reserves the right to delete any comment that is deemed to violate the above. Also, it'd be nice if you gave me a name to refer to you by, otherwise for all I know I have just one anonymous commenter :D