June 7, 2012

Cake University

You may have noticed that I'm a little behind on Cake 101.

The next lesson is intended to be gum paste, and as I am getting ready to do Threadcakes, I thought I'd do a picture tutorial instead of just text, so it'll be a little bit.

Additionally, we are shooting two episodes of the blip.tv series this weekend (if all goes according to plan) and hopefully I will have them up at the beginning and end of July (if I put them up all at once, what content do I have to keep my readers coming back?)

I have not forgotten you, dear students of Cake University, never fear! Just think of it as summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cake Ninja asks that you keep it clean, polite, and non-spammy. The Cake Ninja reserves the right to delete any comment that is deemed to violate the above. Also, it'd be nice if you gave me a name to refer to you by, otherwise for all I know I have just one anonymous commenter :D