June 6, 2012

A poll!

For those of you not following Denver Cake Ninja on Facebook (and why not?! :D), here is your opportunity to tell the Cake Ninja what she should bake if she gets into the Handmade Homemade market.

Your options are:

Black (Guinness) and tan (vanilla or Harp) cupcakes with marshmallow frosting
Chipotle red velvet with cream cheese frosting
Creamsicle - orange cupcake with vanilla buttercream
Gingerbread stout with marshmallow frosting
Chai with cardamom buttercream

The three top vote-getting cupcakes (votes counted here and on Facebook) will be the ones I make for the market and the locals can come and get some.

Not local? Dying for a dozen of any of those flavors? The Cake Ninja will ship, contact me for pricing and availability. Local, and still dying for a dozen of a flavor? Same thing -- contact me for pricing and availability.

1 comment:

The Cake Ninja asks that you keep it clean, polite, and non-spammy. The Cake Ninja reserves the right to delete any comment that is deemed to violate the above. Also, it'd be nice if you gave me a name to refer to you by, otherwise for all I know I have just one anonymous commenter :D